As per Webpassion.ro believe, developing and optimizing both strategies together is a way to achieve best results, as these two tactics are strongly correlated. We`ll explain bellow what each of these tactics involves and provide few examples of how are these two correlated.
Google Engine Optimization or Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the most common and efficient method of advertising your website. Google is by far the most popular Search Engine.
What Is Google Engine Optimization/ Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
- means driving traffic to your website organically (cca 70% of users find a website via search engines);
- designing a website so that search engine find the pages easily and index them (see my website design services);
- the goal is to be listed to the first results page, or at least on the second results page on selected keywords on Search Engines/Google Search;
- includes the choice of keywords that will be used in text paragraphs and the placements of those words on the page;
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) activity and methodology is continuously changing. SEO is one of the main channels to apply web marketing activity, help you grow your small business, attract visitors to your website and/or gain more web conversions;
- Achieving good results on SEO also means being able to integrate and influence other web marketing fields like: website design, social media networking, by sharing relevant content, and Google Pay Per Click Ads.
What is Social Web Marketing (SMM)? Reasons to Get into Social Web Marketing/ Social Media Networks:
- is the flip side to the Search Engine Optimization (SEO);
- it includes creating social media accounts, writing content worth sharing, blog posts, article sharing;
- the idea behind Social Web Marketing is to create valuable content and get people to share online the information with other people in social areas;
- when people share something you create, they create a “backlink” to your site;
- Search Engines count backlinks as popularity votes for your site;
- the search engines ranks your site based on a combination of both SEO and “Backlinks”;
- backlinks developed when we do Social Web Marketing are highly important for Search Engine Optimization;
Do you need help with good positioning of your site for selected keywords or building social media presence on the internet? Please feel free to contact webpassion.ro.